Dr. Drew Allison is an avid sports fan who grew up playing sports, but among them, baseball is his true love. After experiencing severe low back pain while playing baseball as a teenager, Dr. Drew visited a chiropractor for the first time, and it changed his life. After discovering that he wanted to become a chiropractor, Dr. Drew majored in exercise science at Auburn University, then went on to enroll at Life University, where he graduated cum laude in 2015.
Dr. Drew’s Specialty is conservative treatment and management of sports and orthopedic injuries, as well as the traditional spine and disc injuries a chiropractor often sees. He has also developed a passion in musculoskeletal ultrasound, becoming the first and only chiropractor in the State of Georgia to be RMSK certified.
He is married to wife Kelsey, together they have two daughters and live in West Midtown
Atlanta. Dr. Drew is an avid CrossFitter, and he enjoys cheering on his beloved Auburn Tigers and
- BS – Exercise Science, Auburn University
- DC – Life Chiropractic College
- RMSK (Registered Musculoskeletal Sonographer)
- CCSP (Certified Chiropractic Sports Practitioner)
- ART (Active Release Technique) Full body level 1 and 2 certified
- McKenzie A and B certified
- Graston Technique certified
- SFMA certified level 1 and 2
- Board Certified Chiropractor
- Board Certified in Physiotherapy