Dr. Bailee Mims graduated summa cum laude from Life University with a Doctorate in Chiropractic. Prior to chiropractic school, Dr. Mims obtained her Bachelor of Science degree in Exercise Science from the University of Alabama. During her time at Life, Bailee was the founder and president of the Orthopedic Club.
Dr. Mims continues to focus on helping patients learn to retrain their movement patterns by combining her chiropractic knowledge with manual soft tissue therapy and functional rehabilitation to not only relieve their pain but prevent it from returning. Her expertise is available at Dynamic Spine and Sports at Kennesaw.
Dr. Mims has always had a passion for athletics, as she has been an athlete her entire life. She was a competitive gymnast for 14 years, ran track, played soccer, softball, basketball, was a cheerleader and then a UCA cheerleading instructor for 5 years during her time at the University of Alabama.
She has a passion for strength training, gymnastics, and her dogs Lake and Kai.
- Doctor of Chiropractic (Summa Cum Laude), Life University
- Bachelor of Science Degree (Exercise Science), University of Alabama
- Certified Full Body Level 1 Active Release Technique Provider
- Certified SFMA (Selective Functional Movement Assessment) Level 1 and 2 Provider
- Certified Activator Methods Provider
- Board Certified in Physiotherapy
- Board Certified in Diagnostic Imaging
- Extremity Adjusting
- Trained in Cox Flexion-Distraction Technique
- Member of the American Chiropractic Association (ACA)
- Member of the American College of Chiropractic Orthopedics (ACCO)